Quality Around Town - Grand Rapids, MI

WZZM 13 News is reporting that two local establishments have been highlighted as number one in the nation by RateBeer.com.  These establishments are HopCat as the number one brew pub and Siciliano's Market as the country's best beer market. The RateBeer.com scoring is "...based on the ratings of 250,000 reviewers around the world. My wife and I discovered HopCat recently and their food, service, and selection of beverages is amazing.  The menu has a ton of variety.  It all looks fantastic but I am hooked on the Dam Good Fish Sandwich and Crack Fries (pictured). It goes great with my favorite adult beverage, which they have and few others carry.  Now I am going to have to check out Siciliono's Market.  Read the news article for yourself at http://www.wzzm13.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=240298.

No comments: