- What does Quality mean to you? How do you define it?
- How have you ensured sustainment of quality improvement?
- In what areas do you feel most companies are sorely lacking in their Quality management?
- What advice do you have for those going into the Quality field?
- How do you handle quality-related customer complaints?
- What is the most important factor in Quality management, and why?
- What type of education have you received and what role has your education played in your career?
- What metrics are important to track, how often should they be tracked, and who should track them?
- Is there a quality-related experience from which you learned a great deal?
- When developing future products, how can quality be built in?
West Michigan's Most Influential Quality Professionals (Spring '14): A Panel Discussion on Contemporary Issues in Quality
The top ten questions today’s business students have for the Quality profession. Get the answer to these questions and more here…